Some people find holiday shopping for the men in their life to be an enjoyable challenge. Others, however, find it near impossible. Wherever you fall on the spectrum of opinion, it’s likely you’ve got a husband, boyfriend, father, brother, son, grandfather, grandson or uncle to shop for this holiday season.
Don’t worry Nashville area shoppers - we’ve got you covered! From watch accessories to exceptional timepieces, an updated wedding band to a custom designed jewelry piece, Brentwood Jewelry is here to help you shop local and shop early! So don’t even think about getting him another tie - instead, check out our 8 favorite gifts for your man this year.
1. A Mondaine Swiss watch
With its signature red seconds hand, one of the classic Swiss watch designs, a Mondaine timepiece is the epitome of minimalist appeal, precision and craftsmanship. Choose one of their more recent innovations - the first ever Swiss-made Smartwatch - or stick with the classic model. Mondaine watches are affordable and giftable, making them an obvious, excellent choice.
2. Everest watch bands
Maybe it’s the Rolex brand that your man is committed to. If that’s the case, you’ll want to check out the Everest line of watch straps and accessories. Of particular note (beyond the fantastic variety of watch straps that allow the wearer to customize his timepiece) are the Everest watch rolls, a unique product created to allow safe traveling and storage of 2, 3 or 4 watches. These accessories are innovative, stylish and fun.
3. A custom designed jewelry piece
Have an idea of what you want to give him this holiday season but unable to find the perfect piece? Create something unique in conjunction with our in-house Master Craftsman and jewelry artisans, or you may find just what you wanted in our impressive selection of one-of-a-kind, custom pieces ready for immediate purchase. Either way, your man will be guaranteed a tasteful, beautiful gift that is truly one-and-only.
4. An Anonimo timepiece
Specializing in the design and manufacturing of bronze watch cases, this Italian brand offers sleek designs and technical brilliance. One of these exquisite watches would be a very special gift for that very special man in your life.
5. Jewelry updates
Perhaps it’s time for an updated wedding band, or maybe you’d like to engrave something special onto a piece he already owns. We are proud to offer machine engraving, laser engraving, and even the rare beauty of hand engraving. Adding this personal touch may be just what he needs this holiday season.
6. An Avi-8 watch
This collection of timepieces, inspired and informed by a series of iconic airplanes and the airmen who brought these machines to life, Avi-8 watches are a British product of unmatchable quality and precision. Even better? At $100-$200, these make the perfect gift - and you will only find them in the South and West Nashville/Brentwood/Franklin area at Brentwood Jewelry.
7. Watch repair
This may not seem like the most glamorous of holiday gifts, but if the man in your life has a valuable watch that is broken and remains unusable, getting that watch repaired will be just the thing to bring him joy and cheer. All of our watch repairs are completed onsite and we are certified to work on numerous brands - learn more here.
8. A few other ideas
Still in need of the perfect gift idea? Come check out our selection of high-end pens, humidors and tie pins. There’s sure to be something for everyone among our carefully curated gift options.
No matter your price range and no matter the recipient, we have just the gift you’ll want to give your dad, son, brother or husband this season. Come on in to our store and take a look at many more of our best gift ideas - and take the stress and uncertainty out of holiday shopping for the man (or men!) in your life.
At Brentwood Jewelry, we have a tradition of excellence that is more than 50 years strong. Every piece of jewelry offered in our store is carefully curated and we are proud of the quality and beauty of each ring, necklace, bracelet, timepiece and brooch that we carry.
Our collection of Parade engagement rings is no exception. Not only are the rings innovatively designed and exquisitely produced, but they are also fabulous for everyone - for every personality, at every price point, for every generation.
Parade engagement rings are perfect for every personality.
Parade’s award-winning design team, anchored and led by the company’s founders, brothers and second generation jewelers Allen and William Pung, has created a diverse assortment of rings that are extraordinarily lovely. There really is something for everyone!
Do you value tradition and classic beauty? Parade’s New Classic Bridal Collection is for you, a selection of stunning pieces informed and inspired by the elegance of those engagement rings that never go out of style.
Do you love nature? Are you inspired by whimsy, and do you gravitate toward organic elements? The rings in the Lyria Collection will surely speak to you. Every ring is like a delicate blossom, featuring intricate vines, cascading leaves and glimmering petals, spectacular in its elegance and simplicity.
Are you a hopeless romantic? Are you drawn to ultra-feminine styles? The Lumiere Collection was created with you in mind. These rings feature exquisite rose cut diamonds set in glowing shades of gold, highlighted by curving, feminine shapes.
Do you love all things vintage? The nostalgic, ornate styles of the Hera Collection will capture you. With intricate filigree and milgrain detail, these antique beauties shine with artistic elegance.
Are you more of a modern, sophisticated type? The Hemera Collection is for you. These contemporary engagement rings are glamorous and chic, with a sense of style all their own.
Do you pride yourself on being unconventional? You’ll definitely want to check out the Reverie Collection, as well as the gorgeous stones of the Parade in Color Collection. Dazzling aqua, pink, red and sapphire? Yes, please!
Parade engagement rings are perfect at every price point.
The question of much to spend on an engagement ring is a unique, personal decision for each couple. Some follow the older Two/Three Months’ Salary rule, while others may not have quite that much to spend (and still others may plan to spend more!). Parade offers gorgeous options at a multitude of prices.
Their Lumiere rings are modest yet captivating and, because they already include a sparkling center diamond, are a remarkably affordable option. Other styles, such as many from their Hemera Collection, are more suitable for a larger budget and require the purchase of a separate center stone. Still others in their Parade in Color Collection dazzle at an even higher price tag. Whatever you’ve decided to spend on your forever ring, Parade has an option for you.
Parade engagement rings are perfect for every generation.
Because they offer so many styles in a variety of price ranges, Parade rings really are a fabulous engagement ring option for brides of all ages. Whether you’re a young bride just fresh out of school, a 30-something career woman about to embark on the most important partnership of your life, or a woman beginning a new chapter with the joy and promise offered by a 2nd marriage, there is an engagement ring for you.
Parade rings are also great choices for couples renewing their vows or celebrating big anniversaries. With such stunning variety, you’re bound to find the ring that captivates you.
With so much beauty to choose from, we know you’ll be excited to come in and see the exquisite Parade pieces in our showcases. Our expert jewelers would love to assist you in finding the perfect ring.
There is nothing a woman will wear that is closer to her heart than her diamond engagement ring. From the moment she slips it on, it becomes part of her - a sign of unending love and a ring that will be with her forever. Choosing such an important piece of jewelry requires time, knowledge and expertise.
We are happy to share our 50 years of experience with you when you come into the store, but we’d also like to help you take that first step right now, no matter where you are.
A great starting place is our Engagement Ring Buyer’s Guide. If you’re looking for even more background knowledge, read on for our Diamond Tutorial, created to help you understand the ins and outs of acquiring these precious stones.
Why are Diamonds so Valuable?
Every true, non-synthesized diamond is immensely old, formed long before dinosaurs roamed the earth. The youngest diamond is 900 million years old, and the oldest is 3.2 billion years old. Each diamond is unique; there are no two stones that are exactly alike. The very name diamond comes from the Greek term adamas meaning unconquerable or invincible. This referred not only to the incredible hardness of the mineral but also its supposed magic properties in the ancient world.
Determining a Price
The method for pricing diamonds can be confusing. Our best explanation is to draw a comparison to the real estate market. A real estate agent can’t quote you a price for a house without knowing its size, condition and location.
Likewise, a diamond’s beauty and rarity, and therefore its price, depend on the interplay of the 4Cs - carat weight, clarity, color and cut. While all diamonds are precious, diamonds with a combination of the highest 4C ratings are the earth’s rarest and most valuable. Consequently, they are the most expensive.
Once you’ve established which of these characteristics are most important to you, a jeweler such as Brentwood Jewelry can then show you various options with quoted prices.
The 4Cs of Diamond Buying
This globally accepted standard for describing diamonds is the universal method for assessing the quality of a diamond.
Carat: While carat is often confused with size, it actually refers to the weight of a diamond. The word “carat” comes from the carob tree, whose seeds were once used as the standard for weighing precious stones. One carat is equal to 200 milligrams and is divided into 100 points - thus, a .75 (¾) carat diamond is equal to 75 points. As the diamond goes up in carats, the price goes up exponentially because larger diamonds occur much less frequently in nature. Less than 5% of all diamonds made into jewelry are larger than one carat.
Clarity: Every diamond is unique. Nature ensures that each diamond is as individual as the person who wears it. Naturally occurring features such as minerals or fractures, known as inclusions, appear as the diamond is formed in the earth and provide a special fingerprint within the stone. They may look like tiny crystals, clouds or feathers. Clarity refers to the presence of these inclusions in a diamond and is ranked on a scale of perfection. This scale, ranging from F (Flawless) to I (Included) is based on the visibility of inclusions at a magnification of 10x.
Color: Diamonds are found in almost every color of the rainbow, the rarest of which is red, but white-colored diamonds remain the most popular. These white diamonds are ranked on a scale of the absence of color, from D (colorless) to Z. Warmer colored diamonds (K-Z) are particularly desirable when set in yellow gold, while icy winter whites (D-J) look stunning set in white gold or platinum.
Cut: The cut of a diamond refers to its angles and proportions. Nature determines so much about a diamond, but it takes a master cutter to reveal the stone’s true brilliance and ultimate beauty. Incredibly, each stone loses, on average, more than half its original weight during cutting and polishing. Based on scientific formulas, a well-cut diamond will reflect light internally from one mirror-like facet to another and disperse and transmit it through the top of the stone, resulting in a display of fire and radiance. The quality of cut is imperative to the diamond’s final beauty and determines its value.
Diamond Cutting Styles
Cut and cutting style work in harmony to create a diamond’s brilliance. Cutting style is categorized into three basic types based on the number of facets, or edges, cut into a diamond. For example, a 58-faceted diamond will have 58 edges or planes cut and polished into it.
Brilliant Cut: The most common brilliant cut is Round, but this category also contains Heart, Oval, Marquise and Pear diamonds. All brilliants have 58 facets and are admired for their fire and sparkle.
Step Cut: This cut has rows of facets that resemble the steps of a staircase and are usually four-sided and elongated. Emerald and Baguette diamonds are examples of the step cut.
Mixed Cut: Mixed cuts combine the beauty of the step cut with the sparkle of the brilliant cut. In the last 20 years, mixed cuts featuring step-cutting on the crown and brilliant-cutting on the pavilion have become quite popular. Examples of mixed cuts include Radiant, a rectangular or square-shaped diamond; Barion, a brilliant square-cut diamond with 62 facets; and Princess, a rectangular or square-shaped diamond with 49-50 facets.
Diamond certificates, more accurately known as diamond grading reports, are commonly provided with the purchase of a significant piece of diamond jewelry. These reports are prepared by independent, certified gemologists from laboratories around the world and can help calculate the specific characteristics - the 4Cs - of your diamond.
There are many reasons to make sure you purchase a diamond with a grading report. While certification does not increase the value of your diamond, it does assure you of its authenticity and quality and helps to ensure its special characteristics. In addition, a grading report is an objective comparison and may be required by insurance companies if you’re planning on insuring your diamond purchase.
Visit Us Today!
Now that you know so much about diamonds, it’s time to come in and let us contribute our expertise to your search. With a certified gemologist on staff, not only can we assist you in choosing the perfect brand-new stone, we can also evaluate and appraise any type of jewelry that you may bring along with you.
At Brentwood Jewelry we have the knowledge and experience that comes from over 50 years of being in the business. Let us put that wisdom to work as we help you choose the perfect diamond for your forever ring.
Your head’s been turned. Your heart’s been taken. And now you’re a bundle of excitement, nerves, and hope - you’re ready to get married!
As you make engagement plans and look to the future, one of your most important tasks will be choosing the PERFECT ring. We know it can seem overwhelming at first - what is all this jewelry jargon? - So we’ve broken it down into 10 easy steps for you in this Engagement Ring Buyers Guide.
Here’s our engagement Ring Buyers Guide, created with YOU in mind... so your engagement ring shopping will be stress-free and joyful.
1. Decide on a budget.
This is the foundation upon which all other decisions will be made. Forget the old claims about how many month’s salary a ring should cost. Instead, decide what YOU are comfortable spending, knowing that you can balance size with quality at a price that works within your budget. Keep in mind that compromising on certain features of the ring - choosing white gold rather than platinum, for example - may allow you to spend more in another area and still remain within your budget.
A good place to start? Our store! Come on in and take a look at the options in each price range. Our engagement ring experts will show you all the options and help you decide on a budget that's right for you!
2. Zero in on a style.
There are several things to consider here. Should your ring be classic, modern, vintage, inspired by nature? Should it be artistic, a custom design or a glamorous piece from a showcase? If you’re planning on shopping for a ring with your (soon to be) fiancee, this process may be simpler. If you’re hoping to make the ring a surprise, it’s important that you pay attention. Think about her clothing and accessories, especially the other jewelry she wears.
Take note of any hints she may drop. Enlist her best friend to do some reconnaissance work for you. If you’ve been talking about marriage, she might even have a Pinterest board that can give you a sense of what she wants. Don’t worry if you’re not completely confident that you know what her dream ring is, though. At Brentwood Jewelry we will gladly give you a temporary solitaire mounting to use for your proposal. Later, the two of you can come in to build the perfect ring together.
3. Choose a precious metal.
The metal used to create the engagement ring band will affect the overall look of the piece. Your main choices are platinum, gold - white, yellow and rose are most common - and silver.
Each metal has its own advantages and disadvantages. Platinum and white gold have been the most popular for several years. Again, to know what your significant other will want, pay attention to the jewelry she already wears.
4. Decide on a gemstone.
Diamonds are still the most popular engagement ring gemstone. They are rare, beautiful, durable and add a special sparkle of luxury. They will never go out of fashion. Gems are not as conventional as diamonds, but they’ve grown increasingly popular in recent years, thanks to famous engagement rings such as this and this.
Some gems are too brittle and soft for daily wear, but sapphires and rubies are both durable enough to be worn day to day and are available in a variety of unique colors. Gemstones also cost less per carat than diamonds, so you can get a larger stone for your money.
5. Be clear about the 4Cs.
When choosing a stone, keep these global standards for assessing diamond quality in mind:
Cut - Of all 4 of the Cs, cut is the most important. A diamond’s cut will determine how brilliantly it shines. This has nothing to do with its shape; instead, it refers to the angles and proportions of the stone. A well-cut diamond will deliver a magnificent return of light and sparkle like nothing else.
Color - A diamond’s color is graded on a scale from D (colorless) to Z (light yellow). Warmer colored diamonds (K-Z) are particularly desirable when set in yellow gold. Icy winter whites (D-J) look stunning set in white gold or platinum, so color does play into buying when you’re determining a metal.
Clarity - This refers to the presence of inclusions in the stone. Nature ensures that each diamond is as individual as the person who wears it. Naturally-occurring features such as minerals or fractures – known as inclusions – provide a special fingerprint within the stone and appear while diamonds are formed in the earth. They may look like tiny crystals, clouds or feathers. Inclusions are ranked on a scale of perfection, known as clarity. The closer a diamond comes to purity, the higher its value.
Carat - The weight of the diamond. As a diamond goes up in carats, the price grows exponentially because larger diamonds occur less and less in nature. Keep in mind that with the proper mounting and setting, our master craftsmen can make a diamond appear larger than its carat weight might indicate.
Confused or a little overwhelmed? We are happy to lend our expertise to your ring search, and we will be sure to clarify any questions you may have along the way.
6. Select a gemstone shape.
The shape of the diamond should be a reflection of the one who’s wearing it. Generally speaking, there are eight principle diamond shapes, with the traditional round cut being the most popular by far. Other shapes that are currently trendy are the princess cut (a square shape with a very feminine look) and the cushion cut (recognizable by its rounded corners and larger facets).
The shape that you choose is purely a matter of preference - what will your fiancee love? We would be thrilled to give you an up close and personal look at any of these gemstone shapes to help you decide on the perfect one.
7. Choose a setting.
You’re getting closer! The ring of her dreams is within reach. The next step is to determine a setting - the way in which the diamond will be placed on the ring. Once again, this is more about preference and lifestyle than anything else. A timeless, classic option is the Tiffany, or prong setting.
If your significant other prefers sparkle and glamour, you might opt for a halo setting with a circle of small diamonds around the center diamond. If she’s a nature lover you could consider a ring setting that incorporates leaves and vines, and if she’s very active you might decide on a bezel setting, a thin metal rim that encircles the diamond and offers secure protection.
8. Make any remaining design decisions.
Perhaps you’re choosing a ring for a woman who loves all things vintage. You can consider an antique ring or one that incorporates antique elements into the design. Or maybe there’s a family gemstone that you’d like to incorporate into a new ring, or you prefer a custom design altogether. You may want the ring to dazzle a bit more and include small side stones, either diamonds or other colored gems. The possibilities are endless.
At Brentwood Jewelry we have five master craftsmen working in our in-house design studio who love to help customers design and create the perfect custom piece through our Design Your Own Ring program.
9. Get a grading report.
A grading report, also known as a diamond certificate, is prepared by independent, certified gemologists from laboratories around the world and can help calculate the specific characteristics of your diamond. This report won’t increase the value of your diamond, but it will assure you of its authenticity, quality and specific characteristics. It’s an objective comparison, and some insurance companies even require a grading report if you’re planning to insure your diamond.
So what are you waiting for?! You’ve got the girl and now you’ve found the ring - get to it!
There is nothing a woman will wear that is closer to her heart than her engagement ring. That’s one reason why it’s important to purchase such a special piece from a reputable jeweler with credentials and certification.
Hope you enjoyed reading our Engagement Ring Buyers Guide! At Brentwood Jewelry we’ve got over 50 years of experience - that’s 50 years of offering impeccable customer service, 50 years of building relationships with our customers, 50 years of helping couples find or design the perfect ring. We’d love for your engagement to be our next, so call or come in today and take the first step toward finding the ring of her dreams.
We know that when you set out to make your jewelry purchases, you are looking for beautiful pieces made from the highest quality materials, designed to stand the test of time. This is why we take the time to carefully curate all of our jewelry offerings and only carry brands in which we wholeheartedly believe. Lafonn, a design house and manufacturer that creates exquisite jewelry, is one such brand. Lafonn offers extravagant and sophisticated designs in sterling silver bonded with platinum, set with Lassaire - Lafonn’s exclusive simulated diamonds - and both genuine and lab-grown gemstones. A quick glance through their lookbook will give you dozens of reasons to love them. Here are 4 of ours.
1. They offer exquisite jewelry at affordable prices.
Lafonn’s mission is to provide every woman the opportunity to own a beautiful, well-made piece of jewelry at a price that is within her reach. They believe that owning and wearing fabulous jewelry should not be reserved only for a privileged few. Instead, most of Lafonn’s luxury jewelry pieces fall between $100-$300, with some even under $100. Because their simulated gemstones are one of the closest things to a real diamond you can find, and their mountings are made of the finest sterling silver bonded with platinum, these well-made pieces look like they are made for royalty but are priced for everyone. From exquisite bridal rings to chic stackable bracelets and fashionable earrings, Lafonn makes high quality pieces that fit your budget.
2. They offer timeless designs that can be worn for years to come.
Lafonn offers classic pieces that are breathtaking in their brilliance and simplicity. Looking for solitaire studs, a simple and sophisticated bracelet or a cushion cut pendant? Lafonn has what you need. Their durable gems are cut to exacting standards and will hold up to daily wear and tear. These pieces add simple elegance, will never go out of style and can even be passed down through generations.
3. They offer on-trend designs for every new season.
Many of Lafonn’s offerings draw on the hottest trends of the day. Their Birthstone Eternity Ring was recently featured in Us Weekly Magazine in a listing of rings inspired by the new Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle’s ring, worn at the reception following her marriage to Prince Harry. Their pieces have been featured on Popsugar, Vogue, and Cosmopolitan. Lafonn jewelry is regularly spotted on the red carpet and worn every day by actresses, singers, models, and fashion industry influencers. If you’re looking for jewelry that reflects the newest trends, look no further than Lafonn’s New Arrivals page. And at such affordable prices, adding a trendy new piece to your jewelry collection each season is certainly achievable.
4. They offer a multitude of interesting, innovative collections.
Looking for something specific, something a bit unique or particularly meaningful? Lafonn creates interesting, innovative pieces that won’t break the bank. We love Lafonn’s 7 Symbols of Joy collection honoring the seven tenets of health, happiness, love, friendship, peace, prosperity and longevity. Their Heritage collection is full of Art Deco and vintage-inspired rings sure to garner attention and admiration. And their Pink Ribbon Collection boasts exclusive designs incorporating the iconic, universal symbol for breast cancer awareness. Lafonn designs many striking collections - they truly have something for everyone.
We are proud to offer you our exquisite collection of Lafonn jewelry, and our expert jewelers would love to assist you in finding the perfect piece. Visit us today in Brentwood or online and discover your beautiful, well-made piece of jewelry at a price within reach.
How much is Mom’s heirloom brooch worth? Is it possible to fairly divide Grandma’s jewelry inheritance among her grandchildren? I’m ready to sell a few special pieces of jewelry - what’s a fair asking price in the Nashville, Brentwood TN area? How do I know that my current jewelry insurance policy is sufficient?
If you’ve ever found yourself asking these or similar questions then you’ve had to consider the need for jewelry appraisal. Having your valuable pieces appraised at the time of purchase may seem adequate, but there’s actually a lot more to the story. Read on for three surprising facts you may not know about jewelry appraisals.
1. Insurance isn’t the only reason to have your jewelry appraised.
An insurance replacement appraisal is certainly the most common - and possibly most important - reason for having your jewelry appraised. This provides you protection for reimbursement in case of loss, theft, or damage. Having a document that describes your piece in exact detail allows for the proper replacement should the need arise.
But there are several other reasons to have your jewelry appraised. Some of them include:
Estate planning - whether for an estate tax determination or division of property in a divorce, knowing the fair market value is necessary.
- Plans to sell, gift, or bequeath an item.
Plans to place an item into a trust.
Plans to remount a stone or significantly modify a piece.
All of these circumstances should include a thorough appraisal of your jewelry.
2. You should be getting your jewelry appraised a lot more often than you think.
A jewelry appraisal is not a one-and-done service. In fact, most experts recommend that you have your jewelry appraisal updated every two to three years. Why so often? Jewelry markets can be volatile and the value of gems and metals often fluctuate from year to year. In 2004, the price of gold per ounce was around $435. Ten years later in 2014, an ounce of gold cost almost $1200. Having your jewelry reappraised at regular intervals allows you to determine its current value - a fairly changeable figure - particularly if there has been a prolonged period of inflation or deflation.
In addition, damage over time can affect the value of your jewelry. If you are planning to pass your most precious pieces on and want to ensure that they are divided equitably, you’ll want to know whether or not their value has changed.
3. Not all jewelry appraisers should be considered equal.
"Appraisal" is a term that gets thrown around and is easily misunderstood, and there are different types of appraisals and values. For example, an estate jewelry appraisal value will be different from an insurance appraisal value. The former is determined by Fair Market Value, an assessment based on what a buyer and seller would agree to without a forced sale, and is usually a lower value than the replacement value appraisal for insurance purposes.
An appraisal can certainly be done by anyone who possesses the proper qualifications, but your best bet when seeking an accurate, reputable report is to employ the services of a certified gemologist. At Brentwood Jewelry, our qualified staff can provide expert retail appraisals, fair market value appraisals, and replacement value appraisals.
A thorough jewelry appraisal should include:
- laboratory work to inspect and gather facts about the piece
- market research to compare like pieces
- an in-depth report on official business letterhead that consists of
- a thorough description of the piece, including the type of metal, stone, and side stone information, weights, grades, measurements, and distinguishing characteristics
- manufacturing information such as who put the piece together and the quality of workmanship
- the estimated value of the piece based on the current marketplace
- a photograph
3 Hot Jewelry Trends You Can Find At Brentwood Jewelry Today
There are many reasons to look forward to 2018. New technology, new movements, new art and new trends. As the fashion industry sheds its skin for the new year, we get to see all of the fantastic trends emerge that we will perfect in the months to come. At Brentwood Jewelry, we are most excited about the new trends in fine jewelry.
Don’t get us wrong, we love some of the more dramatic jewelry styles that designers like Vogue used to grace the catwalk this past year. That said, we want to show you some of the more classic and simplistic styles that exist right here within our own store that rival the pages of high fashion magazines.
There are many style trends that we get to see every day. We want to share three of our favorites with you.
Layered necklaces are one of the hottest new trends in jewelry and boy, are we happy about it! You can mix and match your favorite pieces to tie together different aspects of your wardrobe. Mix your grandmother's necklace with a brand new piece you’d buy right here in our store. Or, find yourself collecting different styles, charms, pendants and chains. Matchup different lengths and even different metal types.
Ever wish there was a way to wear a favorite necklace even though it doesn't match your outfit? No problem! You can wear something old and new, silver or gold, to tie it all together with layered necklaces! We have incredible necklaces in our store you can mix and match, like jewelry pieces from LaFonn Jewelers. Click here to see the lengthy catalog of necklaces that you can layer to match your own style!
Vintage Style Watches
It is cute when little boys wear their Mickey Mouse or Power Rangers watches but once they are grown, we are happy that the style changes. In 2018, the style hasn't just changed, it has gone back in time. At Brentwood Jewelry, we love the new vintage, throwback styles of these classic watches that recall memories of railway and aviation timepieces.
Our brands like Oris, AVI-8 and Tissot have fine-tuned this style resulting in some of the finest vintage style watches on the market. Not only are they made with a sturdy design, they are reminiscent of a time long since past. The best thing about vintage timepieces is the ability for them to pass seamlessly from casual wear to a night out, while remaining in perfect step with the rest of an ensemble. No more changing your watch every time you change your clothes. Talk about progress... with a throwback appeal.
We have fashion icons like Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor and even English royalty to thank for the classic trend of big statement earrings. We love this trend because it comes and goes when we look back at fashion history. The best part about the statement earring trend is that it makes a bold claim while pulling out accents in your ensemble that you want to highlight.
Brentwood Jewelry showcases designers like Doves by Doron Paloma, Kattan and Ava Couture who have created some of the most stunning and jaw-dropping earring styles this season.
Statement earrings are all the rage again as the bold style perfectly showcases the daring nature of the 2018 spirit. These pieces can embolden you when paired with the right cocktail dress or they can add a little drama to a blouse and designer jeans. We recommend you come into Brentwood Jewelry today to explore all of our many statement earrings along with many other treasures you may fall in love with. So, harness your inner Judy Davis and rock that look!
Let us help you shop!
One of the best things about being in the jewelry business is we get a sneak peek of where fashion is heading every season. Because of this insider perspective, we are sure to fully stock our store with everything you need to perfectly capture the newest trends.
Nashville is the heart of the South and Brentwood and is the epicenter of style in our little part of the world. That’s why Brentwood Jewelry is here to serve you, locally. Visit us today at our store.
We’ve been providing the latest trends in jewelry and watches to Brentwood, Nashvilleand Middle TN for over 50 years and we can’t wait to add you to our family.
For any questions or directions, call us at 615-373-5959.
Your engagement ring. Your 25th anniversary earrings. The necklace you wear every day. These pieces hold valuable significance, and we know that you want to keep them in in the best condition possible. Constant wear on jewelry, though, can often lead to damage and can dull its unique sparkle. When damage occurs, it’s important to get your pieces repaired as soon as possible to prevent further deterioration and to keep additional elements from falling off and getting lost.
Or what about your grandmother’s ring, a treasured heirloom that doesn’t fit your finger? Or the inherited piece of jewelry that’s just not your style but could be reimagined as the perfect statement piece? Why keep beautiful pieces of jewelry locked away when you could be wearing them or passing them along to your family and friends with just a few repairs?
At Brentwood Jewelry, we understand that your jewelry is special to you. And whether you are in need of a minor tune-up or a significant repair, we’ve got you covered! There are schools and courses that teach jeweler skills and jewelry repair, but the best way to gain the skills needed to become a master craftsman - and the way practiced by Brentwood Jewelry - is by years of apprenticeship. With this experience and expertise, we are able to perform most any type of jewelry repair using the latest technology.
Check out three MUST DO NOW jewelry repairs that we do for our customers.
1. Sizing (Too big/too small)
There are a multitude of reasons why you may need to resize your ring, whether your body has changed or the ring has been handed down to you. And it’s actually quite common that when someone gets a new ring — engagement or otherwise — its not sized correctly. Let us help! We will measure your finger and do what it takes to get the perfect fit for your hand.
2. Loose Prongs
Loose prongs are a gigantic risk for losing your precious stone! We can secure your prongs and strengthen them as often as you need us to. How often should that be? That depends on how active you are and how much you wear your favorite pieces. We do recommend preventative care for your most precious jewelry, as regular service will extend its life. Much like you’d take your car in for an oil change, we recommend you bring us your jewelry for some upkeep! Bring your rings in every 3 to 6 months for a cleaning, and we will kick the tires, so to speak. We may find a loose prong or even a missing stone. Simple repairs can sometimes even be done while you wait.
3. Missing stones
Gold is soft. It gets bumped and you are on the go so much you often won’t realize that you lost a prong. Next thing you know, the stones around your big stone fall out! We will find same-colored, same-sized stones and put them back in your ring so you’re ready for your next big night out. Even though we recommend you change your prongs every 5-7 years, we realize that no ring wearer is alike. We will re-tip your prongs whenever you need them strengthened to prevent the stones from ever falling out!
Of course, beyond these three common issues, customers bring us a wide range of jewelry needing an even wider range of repairs. Cracks in the shank of rings, scratches on softer stones, bands that are thinning out - we do everything from simple fusions to complete overhauls. Additionally, we often take inherited jewelry or wedding rings and remake them into updated or completely revised statement pieces. We are also able to repair eyeglasses, belts, shoes, candelabras, picture frames - just about anything!
Your most treasured jewelry is unique and beautiful, and it holds emotional value. We will take gentle care as we work to get it exactly the way you want it. So what are you waiting for? Call us or just drop in to get your jewelry repaired today.
Brentwood Jewelry Presents:
Top Valentine's Day Gift Guide 2018
For those with a special sweetheart this Valentine's Day, there is nothing sweeter than seeing the look on their face when they open that special gift. Valentine’s Day gifts are special because unlike Christmas gifts, they have an intimacy to them. You open them together, enjoy them together and ...let’s just say, you say “thank you” together. This season, Brentwood Jewelry wants to help you buy your sweetheart something they will always cherish by providing you with our recommended gift guide. You might just see that perfect piece for your partner.
Take a look at the great gift ideas we have put together for you:
1. Stackable Bands from Roman & Jules- Have you ever seen her eyes glitter when she opens a gift?Well, they may just glitter and tear up when she opens her new stackable bands from Roman & Jules! Stackable bands are by far the new “it” item for 2018. These timeless pieces are trendy and fabulous, to say the least. You can get them in yellow gold, rose gold, silver, yellow diamond, pink, sapphire and so many more. You can even get one of each for her to stack and re-assort to get the perfect look. Come to Brentwood Jewelry for Valentine's day specials on these brilliant bands!
2. AVI-8 aviation watch- Ladies, we know you love it when your guy gets all dressed up and is looking sharp. Nothing caps off his look better than pairing his ensemble with an Avi-8 Aviation Watch. These timeless timepieces add that vintage edge to any guy’s look. Not only that, they look incredible and are high-quality watches that will never fail him!
And even better: THEY ARE AFFORDABLE!
3. Sparkling Gemstone Jewelry from Doves by Doron Paloma- Do you really want to take her breath away? Try our incredible and stunning jewelry from Doves by Doron Paloma. These trend-setting designs have garnered celebrity attention and worldwide press. Doron has made exclusive designs for Jennifer Lopez, and Catherine Zeta-Jones, among others. Today, Doves is synonymous with eye-catching and wearable heirloom-quality jewelry and the brilliant gemstones will be treasured by your loved one for the rest of her life!
4. Longines Watches- There is no contest when it comes to classic sophisticated watches for both men and women. That's probably why all the ambassadors for Longines are some of the most admired trendsetters in the film and fashion industry.
You can get your loved one the perfect timepiece to suit their style. Or, nothing says, “I love you” like matching watches to show your dedication and commitment to your partner. Check out some of the great styles at Longines!
5. Breathtaking Engagement Rings from Noam Carver- With Valentines Day coming up, there are lots of excited (and nauseous) grooms-to-be in Music City, trying to think of a way to make their proposal memorable and special for the brides-to-be. We have your back! If you really want to take her breath away, we suggest the luminous styles of Noam Carver.
We have MANY stunning engagement pieces from the most popular brands in stock that will be the perfect fit (so to speak) for your bride to be.
Come make a memory you will never forget…
Let this be the best Valentine’s Day of your life by marking the moment with a treasured piece of jewelry from Brentwood Jewelry, a Nashville staple for 50 years. Customize your jewelry with our in-store engraving service or give new life to an old piece with our in-house jewelry repair. We even make custom jewelry if you want to do something EXTRA special like recreate her grandmother's ring or his father's wedding band!
Shop local this Valentine’s Day at Brentwood Jewelry!
Twitter, Facebook Follow us on and Instagram
In the modern age of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, it can be very easy to scroll through incredible pictures of jewelry and silently resign yourself to purchasing certain pieces without ever going to try it on. You can quickly and easily buy almost ANYTHING online these days and have it shipped to you overnight. What a dream come true for busy professionals and busy families in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin and around Middle TN!
Not so fast…
Disappointment often follows after you’ve opened the jewelry or watch box and see the new online purchase in person. The color may be off or the size may not be what you thought it would be. The stone may be too big...or too small. Or the watch-face overwhelms your wrist.
Yes, you are once again reminded of all the reasons you should have shopped locally at your favorite Middle Tennessee jewelry store, Brentwood Jewelry of course.
The truth is, purchasing and owning jewelry, especially timeless and elegant pieces from Brentwood Jewelry, should be an experience that is special because it doesn't happen every day. Chances are, this is a special purchase you will get to treasure for many years until the day you pass it on to someone you love.
Here are 5 reasons why you should shop local and ‘try on’ before you buy your jewelry or watch.
Ensure Long-Term Comfort
Jewelry and watches come in all different sizes and weights. Some jewelry may look amazing on Pinterest but may be ill-fitting and too heavy on your person. For instance, if you have smaller, more slender fingers, then that large cocktail ring may have too much weight and fall to the side. You may also find that you snag the ring on your sweater or get a bracelet caught in your hair when you brush your face.
Watches are particularly important to try on because they are often a daily accessory staple. It’s important to make sure the watch fits comfortably, aligns with your lifestyle and matches well with your main wardrobe pieces.
Match It Up!
Check out the stylish diamond and Amazonite rings from Dove’s Jewelry
Being able to match your jewelry to your wardrobe is an important part of the jewelry and watch buying process. For the ladies, you may need to match your jewelry with wedding colors or your personal work bag. For guys, watches and wedding rings must be stylish, sleek, trendy and well made with a touch of classic charm. Most importantly though, it should match your key pieces like suits, belts, sweaters and shirts.
Seeing your watch or jewelry in the proper lighting and in your own hands is essential to choosing the right color and material and size. At Brentwood Jewelry, we are intentional about giving you the best lighting possible!
Another important reason to try it on first is that it can be impossible to tell how the color of various popular metals will look with your own skin tone. For instance, rose gold looks different on someone with very fair skin then it does on someone with darker, warmer skin tones.
Cleaning and Care
Try this beautiful, sleek and timeless bracelet by Shula New York. A perfect gift for the special lady in your life.
Going into the store to try on is also extremely helpful because the dedicated staff inside can show you detailed instructions for care and cleaning of the pieces you are considering purchasing. Our Brentwood Jewelry staff is equipped and ready to share advice like which cleaners to use or avoid, techniques for proper cleaning, or instructions on storage and safekeeping.
Authentification and certifications
Nothing matches the rich, earthy and vibrant allure of this emerald band by Salem E
When it comes to authentications and certifications, it really depends on what you are looking for. For example, if you have your heart set on a full-carat, brilliant-cut diamond, then you’d want a GIA certification. If you are looking for something more along the lines of a colored diamond, such as a yellow diamond, a GIA certification is not applicable, as GIA's grading scale is centered on evaluating white, brilliant-cut diamonds. It is important to make sure you talk to the jeweler about certifications, insurance questions and even information on how the jewelry you buy is ethically sourced.
Everest watch bands for Rolex! Your Everest watch band can match your timepiece to your suit, outfit or accessories.
This may seem like Jewelry 101 but for many, sizing can be far from a no-brainer! Many people come into our store thinking they know their ring size until they’ve had a chance to have their finger professionally sized. This often leaves our customers surprised. Keep this in mind: Throughout your life, your body will change, especially your fingers and wrists. It is important to be sized properly every time you purchase a new piece of jewelry.
It is also important to try on watches in the store instead of just ordering them online. Oftentimes, watch faces can be too large or too small for the wearer's wrist and look too bulky.
There’s an easy solution to avoid improper watch and jewelry fitting: Come into the store to see and feel your options!
Want to know how to enjoy jewelry shopping the most? Shop local! Taking the time to stop by your local jewelry store and purchase a new jewelry piece or watch is such a fun and enjoyable experience. Family-owned and local jewelry store for 50 years, Brentwood Jewelry has a knowledgeable and friendly staff who will inform, help and make you feel like you are part of the family!
Come by and see us today!
Christmas is almost here but you still have a couple of weeks to get that perfect gift for a special person in your life. We know that as fun as it is to shop for the people you love, it can be difficult to find something that tells them how you feel about them. Every person has their own distinct style, so finding the perfect present tells that person that you not only love them, but you know who they are and what they like.
Brentwood Jewelry is here to help you. Tell us who he or she is and our observant staff will help you find the best piece of jewelry. To help get you started, here is a list of some of our favorite gift ideas. Feel free to come see us or visit us online to see even more of what we have to offer!
1. Surprise your soul mate with a new wedding band or engagement ring this Christmas. Nothing says, "I still love you", like the renewing of the vow that holds you together. Our bridal bands are distinctly beautiful and eye-catching. This band, from the Lumiere collection by Parade jewelers, will wow your spouse.
2. It is no secret that s great watch makes any guy light up. In a world where the smartphone is the go-to for most people when they check the time, watches are a luxury that will never gone out of style. Most guys appreciate the style, craftsmanship and artistic expression that is built into timepieces like Avi-8 and Oris. Surprise him with something he will be proud to wear all year long.
3. There are three key pieces that every woman has in their jewelry box. If you pay attention, you will start to see them. If you want to put a big smile on your love's face, get her a necklace, a bracelet or earrings. Even better? Go big and go for all three! Here are our some of our favorites for all three that you can find under the glass at Brentwood jewelry! Look at these great gifts from LaFonn, Doves and Ava Couture.
4. Looking for something unique? Looking for something that you cannot find in any other store on earth? You should take a look at SalemE pieces that are handcrafted by Brentwood Jewelry’s own Salem Emamalie! His 40+ years of experience lends itself to the amazing pieces of wearable art. Here are some of our favorites that make a perfect gift this Christmas.
5. Does the man or woman in your life wear a Rolex? If so, get them the perfect gift of a new Everest watchband made specifically for Rolex watches. The only thing better than wearing a Rolex is being able to change up the look of it. Everest bands offer you different choices for your Rolex watchband so you can match your timepiece to your suit, outfit or accessories. Here are some of our favorites!
You can even shop Everest's accessories line for more gift choices!
While we love these gift ideas, Brentwood Jewelry boasts so much more in our store! Visit us today for help in picking out the perfect gift. We have been helping people secure the perfect gift for over 50 years and we cannot wait to help you! Merry Christmas from Brentwood Jewelry to you and your family!
This Year Brentwood Jewelry turns the big 5-0!
Over these 50 years, we've had the wonderful privilege to take part in many great engagement stories. We've met thousands of couples from all over Middle TN who have come to us and trust us to choose the perfect engagement ring or design a custom ring that best represents their love.
We just love a good engagement story!
That's why we've decided to take the time to find 50 great engagement stories from TheKnot.com and BridalGuide.com to share with you in honor of our 50 year anniversary. We hope you enjoy them as much as we did.
We would love to help you find the perfect bridal and/ or engagement ring for the love of your life. Contact us today or come by and see us!
50 Great Engagement Stories...
1. Emily was hosting an improv show at the summer camp when Chris decided to make a surprise appearance. He made his grand entrance to one of Emily's favorite songs: "Single Ladies", in front of 300 middle school kids...Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
2. One day Jeremy, with his plan in place, he asked her to go for a walk in Creve Coeur Park. "About 20 minutes into our walk, I said I wanted to stop and get closer to the water," Jeremy says. "We did, and I told her that I had something I wanted to ask her." Both of their families appeared around them as Jeremy got down on one knee.
Read more at TheKnot.com.
3. Natalie and Eric decided to spend a weekend crabbing on the Chesapeake Bay. One night before sunset, Eric insisted they go for a boat ride...Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
4. One night during a weekend in Martha's Vineyard, Uyen and Ian decided to watch the sunset from the beach. After taking in the moment, Ian pulled out a bottle of wine, and then proceeded to...Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
5. One Valentine's Day, Eric took Timolin to an improv play where a performer picked the couple to come onstage and list three things they love about each other. "I had a bad case of stage fright, so I kind of mumbled my way through my list," Timolin explains. “When it was Eric's turn,...” Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
6. Even though Thomas had been dropping hints he wasn't ready to get married any time soon, Meghan planned a trip to Puerto Rico to celebrate his 30th birthday. He told her she shouldn't expect a ring for a long time…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
7. Terrence was in Afghanistan for a yearlong contracting job, so the couple met in Greece during his leave. In Santorini, they talked about what it would be like to live in the same city again...Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
8. Ken convinced Bunmi to fly from Toronto to West Palm Beach, Florida, with a little help from her mom. "I was wondering why airport authorities allowed him so far in—he wanted to propose right there, but got too nervous," Bunmi says. "Everything seemed normal until I was getting my bags and I started to hear people scream—I turned around, saw him on one knee and my heart melted!"
Read more at TheKnot.com.
9. During a walk around Battle Creek park, Lyz carved "I <3 AY" into a sandstone wall and more than three years later, Avery took her to that same spot to see if her carving was still there. Instead, she found…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
10. After 10 years together, Mason gave Emily a world map so she could pin all the places they've visited. He told her to pack for an impromptu to Venice, Italy...Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
11. High school sweethearts Carley and Graham dated for four years before getting engaged one Thursday night after Graham handed Carley an "adventure card" that had a picture of them at their favorite coffee spot. Two "adventure cards" later...Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
12. Shayna and Dro were spending the day in Boston, checking out restaurants and doing some shopping, when Dro (a sneaker fanatic) mentioned that he really wanted to go to the Nike store. Shayna found a pair of gym sneakers she wanted to try on....Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
13. "We try to make it a point to go out on dates every few weeks, so when he asked me to have a 'date night,' I didn't think much of it," Ashley recalls. On that night, he took her back to where they had their first date....Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
14. It took some convincing (they had errands to do), but Jeremy got Amanda to join him for a picnic at Riverside Park. Little did she know, his friend was already there waiting to catch it all on camera...Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
15. It all happened when Justin tricked Kristin into thinking they were going to watch a new episode of New Girl. Justin actually snuck in a video he made himself...Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
16. "Last year on Christmas Eve, my fiancé had secretly set up a scavenger hunt around my house. So on Christmas morning, one of his clues told me to go outside to the front porch. I discovered a GIANT box sitting there, waiting for me…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
17. After their first day on the slopes in Colorado, they took a gondola ride to dinner, and Scott’s family started taking photos against the stunning backdrop. "When it was our turn, I walked out to the spot where we were taking pictures and…” Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
18. "My fiancé asked his parents and my parents to celebrate Christmas together last year. He was making a toast to thank everybody for being there when all of a sudden…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
19. "I thought we were going to get our two-year Christmas bulb from Bronner's. After we picked it up, we went and walked to the little white church in front of the store…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
20. "During Mardi Gras this past year, my fiancé jumped off of the float he was riding on (he had asked for permission) and came over to the barricade where he knew I would be standing with all of our friends and relatives…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
21. "My fiancé proposed to me on Thanksgiving last year in front of my mom, my dad, my children and his children. My mom handed him the rings that my dad originally gave her when they got married over 50 years ago and…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
22. Jason spent weeks telling Julie he wasn't able to visit her family on Thanksgiving, and she was pretty bummed. During a long walk in the woods a few days before the holiday, Jason stopped in the middle of a bridge and told Julie...Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
23. "My fiancé proposed to me on September 26, 2012, the day before he was about to leave for the military. Since we wouldn't be spending Christmas and New Year's Eve together, we decided to at least put up our little Christmas tree before he left for deployment. After we put it up…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
24. "My fiancé proposed on my first Mother's Day with the help of our four-month old son, who was wearing a custom onesie that said, 'Mommy, will you marry my Daddy?' I couldn't have asked for a more special moment." —Kelly Bickford
Read more at BridalGuide.com.
25. On the way back home Christmas night, Taylor confessed he was having trouble finding the perfect vintage engagement ring. When they got home...Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
26. "My fiancé proposed on the Fourth of July. My mother asked us to go to the backyard to get some chairs and he took me by the shed where we could see all of the fireworks. He kissed me, then…” Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
27. "On February 29th I asked my fiancé to marry me! I sent him a Sommeecards on Facebook. He commented 'yes' and we changed our relationship status to 'engaged.' We met online so it was perfect for us!" —Rachel Gallagher
Read more at TheKnot.com.
28. "On August 29th I was absolutely shocked when my love got down on one knee and proposed to me when we were backstage with my parents at The Band Perry concert(they're my favorite band). It was the best day of my life; it felt like a dream!" —Mallarie Wolfenbarger
Read more at BridalGuide.com.
Read more at BridalGuide.com.
30. Brad proposed to Rachel in the bathroom, upholding a long family tradition. After saying he wasn't feeling well (so she wouldn't suspect anything), Brad called for Rachel to bring the plunger. "He pulled me in, started reading a poem …” Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
31. "My fiancé proposed on December 27th. After a long day of work, I came home and saw rose petals strewn on the floor. He had also..." Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
32. "It was my 30th birthday party and I had a 1930s theme. My fiancé made a speech about how far we've come and the heartaches we've endured. Everyone that was close to us was there…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
33. "Last year, I turned 20 on October 5th, and my fiancé and I were having a couples photo shoot. We were up in the mountains with such beautiful scenery, and we kept moving up the mountain more and more, until…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
34. "My fiancé proposed to me at my 50th birthday party in May. He told all of the guests how we met and how we eventually got together after 31 years." —Carol Taylor
Read more at BridalGuide.com.
35. "My fiancé and I have been going out for eight years — we're middle school sweethearts!On my fiancé's birthday weekend, he asked me to marry him. He knew I would be surprised since I planned the special day for him. We were walking in the Boston Public Garden…”
Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
36. While driving to their first camping trip together, Sunay and Sweeti suddenly pulled into a skydiving site in the middle of nowhere. "I didn't argue, since I love skydiving!" Once the two were geared up,...” Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
37. "My fiancé Steve had planned a special 'picnic on the beach at sunset' to celebrate the anniversary of when we started dating. It was a beautiful, romantic evening and the sky was filled with brilliant colors. Just as the sun set,..." Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
38. "My fiancé proposed on August 8, 2011, our one-year anniversary. We were at the same mini golf place where we went on our first date. On our first date, he tried to kiss me under this cave they have there and I denied him because I was oblivious to what was happening (mainly because I take mini golf very seriously!). So he decided to make up for that a year later…”
Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
39. "I got engaged on Santa Monica Pier at the top of the Ferris Wheel. My fiancé and I were there celebrating our seven-year anniversary. I saw four friends holding signs that read 'Will you marry me?' I started crying and I couldn't stop hugging my fiancé." —Ericka J. Otero
Read more at BridalGuide.com.
40. "My fiancé proposed to me while we were on vacation in San Francisco and Napa Valley. While we were touring Sterling Vineyard, we went on a private walk amongst the grapes. It was gorgeous. He stopped and told me he had been having such a wonderful first half of our trip with me as his girlfriend…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
41. "I'm a sixth grade school teacher in Egypt and my fiancé Liam works there with me. We've been together for three years, and one stressful day at school while I was marking exams, I got called to the assembly hall..” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
42. "He proposed on the balcony of our hotel overlooking the ocean at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and my ring was hidden in this shell! The beach has always been my favorite place." —Kristin Gunnell Price
Read more at BridalGuide.com.
43. "My fiancé and I went to Italy on a family trip last July and our first stop was Rome. The whole week we were there, we skipped over the Trevi fountain — the one thing I wanted to see the most. On Friday the 13th...” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
44. "My fiancé proposed on my birthday during a vacation in Cyprus. He took me out in a taxi to Aphrodite's Rock to watch the sunset..” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
45. "Keith and I met in 2003 but despite an instant connection, it took us 10 years to officially become a couple. In June, we went out to Sundays River in South Africa (we live in Port Elizabeth) for the weekend under the guise of a celebration for his sister's boyfriend. We were asked to retrieve relatives who had gone out to the sand dunes and we proceeded to take a boat to fetch them. After scaling a massive dune,..." Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
46. "Prior to a flood in Colorado, where I live, we had a severe hail storm, which damaged our roof. My clever fiancé contacted the roofing company two weeks prior to replacing it and he asked if he could paint his proposal on our roof…” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
47. "During the first weekend of December last year, my husband planned a surprise beach trip. He took me shopping, sent me to the spa, and later that night as we were walking along the beach,...” Continue reading at BridalGuide.com.
48. "My fiancé put the ring on a fishing pole, we went fishing and I reeled it in and he proposed!" —Jennifer Lynn
Read more at BridalGuide.com.
49. "At our cattle branding this year, my fiancé Jared tagged a little calf with a tag that said 'Will you marry me 18/05' so when I bent down to put a metal tag in his ear, he took the ring out of his vest pocket and I instantly bent over crying, as this was a total shock to me. I said yes as I hugged Jared." —Chantal Gallant
Read more at BridalGuide.com.
50. While visiting Norway, the couple made the freezing four-hour hike to Trolltunga—a rock that's over 2,000 feet above a valley. Connor took Kourtney's shaking hand and they walked out together. She was smiling at the camera until she realized...Continue reading at TheKnot.com.
Salem's List For Santa
Where: Brentwood Jewelry
When: December 14th
Join us for a fun night of Christmas list making, drinks and food! We'll give you a list and you browse and write down gift ideas to give to your loved one! Some of our jewelry vendors will be on site with special offers as well!
Get 25% off one item (retail price of $5,000 or less) ALL DAY on December 14th or 25% off 1 item on your list (up to $1,250 in savings) through December 24th.
Also, don't miss your chance to win this beautiful SalemE bracelet valued at $2,499!
You must register in store on December 14th to have your name entered into a drawing that will be held the following day.
*Discount Excludes Rolex inventory, Loose Diamonds, Special Orders and Diamond Stud Earrings and more at the discretion of Brentwood Jewelry Employees.
These wonderful vendors will have some special deals for you that night also!
Exquisitely feminine, to be exact, complete with rose cut center diamonds.
Charming and delicate, the Lumiere Bridal Collection delights with luminous rose cut and brilliant cut diamonds in glowing shades of gold. Choose from white, yellow or rose gold and platinum.
Sparkling center diamonds are included in these feminine, captivating yet modest styles.
Come by and see this new, exquisite bridal collection from Parade Design today! We can’t wait to show you.
We are constantly looking for the latest and most trusted brands in watches that stand the test of time for quality and excellence. We have once again found just that brand. We’re thrilled to introduce our latest watch brand to you: AVI-8!
The AVI-8 brand brings an unmatchable level of quality and precision and adds an additional component of value! Yes, these incredible watches are in the $1oo-$200 price point! You can’t beat this value. And you will only find this incredible watch brand in the South and West Nashville, Brentwood and Franklin area at Brentwood Jewelry!
The best engineers, scientists, designers and pilots have combined over the years to produce cutting edge machines that were designed for the crucial purpose of a country’s defense. Drawing on the absolute best in materials and resources, a series of iconic planes have emerged over the years that serve as a benchmark to look upon in man’s progress in the sky.
The AVI-8 collection of timepieces seeks to honor both the aircraft and the untold story of the airmen who have dedicated themselves both in and out of the cockpit to bring these incredible machines to life.
Featured in Esquire and GQ Magazine
We couldn’t wait to share this big news with you. We are so excited to show you the new collab between one of our favorite watch crafters- Daniel Wellington and trend-setter Kendall Jenner! And yours truly, Brentwood Jewelry, is one of the few selected stores around the world to carry this exclusive line!
Daniel Wellington’s neatest Classic yet is a statement timepiece that truly reflects the design approach of the brand. With a contemporary look and sophisticated design, this 32mm watch is a must-have staple for every modern icon. Classic Petite is available in rose gold and silver and with a black or white dial.
THE MESH STRAP
Classic Petite introduces Daniel Wellington’s first-ever mesh watchband. With its undeniable elegance, the beautifully crafted strap is soft and lightweight, and sits comfortably on your wrist. Made from stainless steel, the mesh strap is available with a silver or rose gold plating, and its length can easily be adjusted.